My Life.My Style

My Life.My Style

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

035

20120501

Seriously , I hate my life right now ! :(

Last few weeks was busy to prepare my band's competition
practicing and practicing
Iso tired but its worth 
Fortunately , the competition has been postponed

I be with the sun at least 8 hours++ last whole week

My skin became darker and darker

#LikeAIndianGirl 
my skin remixed 
black and white
The face was #LikeBaoChingTian 

I am just a useless person 
I can't did it well even was the rhythm and the step 
I can't even solve it ! 
It seem like so easy to done it well , but why am I just can't even did it 
I've already FORM 2 this year 
I have in PGS band 1 year more , what had I learned ? 

I am the worst among the worst 
I feel so sorry to join this formation 
If without me I think the formation will become better , isn't it ? 
If I can choose , I would like to quit this competition , can I ? 
The only way to me to improve my rhythm is just keep on practicing
practice and practice , I hope I can really improve much 
I hope , I really hope :') 
I love PGS band most ! 
I hope in these few months , I can really do it 
I don't want to wrong my step anymore

Last Wednesday 
The first time I dropped down my tears when practice time 
Why did I so weak , I can't even be strong ! :/
I cried was not because of they scolded me 
It was just because of  I was self-abased 
People can do it , but I just can't even do it ! 
Really a useless person , no difference between the garbage and me also ! :( 

What am I hope now is just my exam and this competition :) 
Fighting !! :D

What important now is just concentrate on my exam and the formation :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment